I'm a local medical graduate, can I apply?
Yes, you can apply if:
- You are in your third year of Internal Medicine (IM) junior residency and are scheduled to take the Internal Medicine board examination. Preferably, you should have taken and passed the MRCP (UK) examination.
- You have successfully completed three years of IM residency and passed the Internal Medicine board examination and/or MRCP (UK) but have not been matched in previous applications
- You are enthusiastic, energetic, motivated, altruistic, compassionate, and collegiate.
What if I am an international medical graduate (IMG)?
International Medical Graduates (IMGs) who are existing residents or specialist trainees in the US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and UK can apply to enter into the residency programmes in Singapore. This only applies after the committees of the Specialists Accreditation Board have assessed their years of training. For further information on the application process, please refer to the MOH Holdings (MOHH) Residency
How to apply?
- If you are interested in our programme, please contact us with a copy of your curriculum vitae and personal statement.
- The application to enter phase 3 Internal Medicine-related specialties is centrally coordinated by MOHH, with the submission of your application, portfolio and programme choices done through MOHH website. This usually takes place in the second quarter of the year. Interested applicants for our programme will be invited for an interview. MOHH will then conduct ranking and matching exercises and you will be informed if you have been successfully matched to our programme.
For more information, please visit the
MOHH Residency website.