What assessments must I undergo in this programme?
- The resident is allowed to progress to R3 and core training in Plastic Surgery only after he/she satisfactorily completes SIG Residency and passes the MRCS.
To be eligible to apply, the candidate must:
- Possess a basic medical qualification, MBBS, MBBch or MD.
- Have completed his/her internship/housemanship.
How do I apply?
- As applications are centrally managed by MOHH, please refer to this website for more details.
- Our residency positions are only eligible for those who are registered and employed to practise in Singapore. For the list of the degrees and qualifications that are recognised by the Singapore Medical Council and registrable to work in Singapore, please refer to its website.